Assemble this creative page together with your children and enjoy learning about the tree of life. Kids will love the kinesthetic nature of the flaps while learning important Bible facts.
While creating this resource, you may wish to reference the following scriptural material with your children:
- God plants a garden (Genesis 2:8-9)
- Adam and Eve banished from the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:22-24)
- Tree of life proverbs (Proverbs 3:18; 11:30; 13:12; 15:4)
- God makes all things new (Revelation 21:1-7)
- Access to the tree of life reinstated (Revelation 22:1-2)
- The healing nature of the tree of life (Ezekiel 47:12; Revelation 22:2)
- Choose life! (Deuteronomy 30:15-20; Proverbs 3:5-7; 14:2 John 11:25-26)
Download Now to view the full instructions for this resource.
Further Your Study
In Revelation 21 and 22, we're told about seven things that will be "no more" once God makes all things new and the city of New Jerusalem is established. Enjoy this creative take on the classic schoolyard game and learn about Read More >
Referred to as the “eighth day” in Scripture, this final festival of the annual cycle pictures God’s offer of salvation to all people who have ever lived. Review the second resurrection and the continuation of the Read More >
As you travel to the Feast of Tabernacles, enjoy this pack full of Feast-themed activity pages that will help keep your children occupied on the road or in-flight. Activities range in difficulty levels for multiple ages and include: jigsaw puzzles, Read More >
Where will your Feast travels take you? Have your children record their thoughts and memories in their own Feast Travel Journal! Included in the download are options for either single-sided printing for a flip book or double-sided printing for a Read More >
This seven-day festival pictures the establishment of the Kingdom of God, beginning with the 1,000-year reign of Jesus Christ on earth commonly called “the Millennium.” Review with your children the miraculous transformation of all creation that will occur Read More >