The Book of
The Storm Before the Calm
The last book of the Bible gives us warning—and hope!
From vivid images of carnage to sublime visions of beauty, the book of Revelation explains what will happen before and after Jesus Christ’s return to earth. What does it mean for our lives—now and in the future?
- The blessing God promises those who heed the book.
- The meaning of the four horsemen, seven seals, seven trumpets and seven bowls.
- The theme of the book: the Day of the Lord.
- How Christ’s return will bring the defeat of all God’s enemies and the beginning of 1,000 years of peace.
- God’s plan to invite everyone into His eternal Kingdom.